Rainbow Mountain and Machu Picchu 2 Days / 1 Night
In this tour we combine the two greatest wonders of Cusco, such as the Mountain of Colors, a natural wonder that you will not be able to see in other places and the Magnificent Wonder of the World called Machu Picchu.
Itinerary: Rainbow Mountain Tour and Machu Picchu 2 Days
- Mountain of seven colors - Machu Picchu
- Best Service Guaranteed
- Duration: 02 Days and 1 Night
- Daily and fully personalized departures
- Minimum of People 02
OverView - 2-Day Rainbow Mountain and Machu Picchu
Day 1.- Rainbow Mountain Tour
Discover the extraordinary rainbow mountain and enjoy the local cuisine in Cusipata.
Day 2.- Machu Picchu tour
Explore the stunning Machu Picchu
Full Itinerary - Tour Machu Picchu 2 Days
Day 1: Tour of the mountain of 7 Colors and Travel by Train to Aguas Calientes
- We leave the city of Cusco very early at about 3:30 am, this is because we have a long trip and we want to make the most of the excursion, (we pick you up from your respective hotel)
- We head towards the Qollasuyo, an old path of the Quechuas, an important part of all Tawantinsuyo (4 regions of the Incas) we will arrive in CHECACUPE, and then continue to town of Cusipata,
- During the trip we can enjoy beautiful landscapes and valleys arriving at the native town with native Quechua inhabitants, Finally we will arrive at a point called Cusipata. Where we will have a nice breakfast at a height of (3332 meters above sea level), then we go to our starting point of the walk called Phuluwasipata towards the Cerro de los Siete Colores or Rainbow Mountain
- Then we walk past beautiful landscapes, where South American camelids inhabit (alpacas, llamas, vicuñas, puma, Andean birds and condor etc.) The walk to the Mountain of the seven Colors lasts Approx. 1 hour and 30 min approx (3.50 km). We arrive at the place called VININCUNCA pass of 5200 Msnm, from where we will observe the impressive view of Cerro Colorado with the sunrise showing its imposing valley and hills of magical colors that only exist in this place of our Peruvian highlands.
- It is time to take out our cameras or cell phones to take the best view, since the landscape looks like a sub-realistic scene or taken from a fiction movie.
- Around we will observe as mountains (apu sari nini, Ausangate mountain) Ausangate the highest mountain in Cusco with a height of 6372 Msnm. After enjoying the landscape and taking many photos, we will start our return along the same path for about 1 hour. Until the starting point of the walk and Return in our mobility to the Community of Cusipata for a delicious Buffet lunch.
- At the appropriate time we will return to Cusco. Arriving in the city at approximately 5:00 pm.
- 05:00 pm This day we will stop by your hotel to pick you up early and travel to the Ollantaytambo station which is located 2 and 30 minutes from the city of Cusco, where we will begin our journey by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes for a duration of 1 hour and 45 minutes. Upon arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes, a hotel staff will be waiting for you to direct us to the Hotel.
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes
Excursion to Machu Picchu Full Day
- This day you can explore and enjoy the Inca City to the fullest since you have your time all morning. After breakfast, in the same way as the previous day you will take the bus, this time it is highly recommended that it be one of the first buses, upon reaching the Inca city of "Macchu Picchu", you will be able to admire and appreciate the spectacular sunrise or sunrise of Machu Picchu (if the weather favors it).
- In the Inca City of Machu Picchu, we will visit with our guide the most main areas of the Inca city such as the main temple, the three windows, the famous Intihuatana, squares, fountains and stairways. At the end of the guided tour you will have free time to take the best pictures Optional Tour Later you will take the road to the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Mountain Machu Picchu, from where you can appreciate the entire panorama of the great Inca city of Machu Picchu and surroundings.
- At the appropriate time you must board the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes then you have time to have lunch in town. At 7:00 p.m. or 6:20 p.m. you must take the train back to Ollantaytambo, it is necessary to be 30 minutes before boarding the train. When you arrive at the Ollantaytambo station we will be waiting for you for the transfer to the city of Cusco.
The Tour Machupicchu includes:
Mountain of Seven Colors - Cusco
- Pick up at your respective Hotel (Recommended within the Historic Center).
- Round trip transportation to Cusco - Kayrawiri - Cusco
- 01 Continental Breakfast
- 01 Buffet Lunch
- Professional bilingual guide.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen Balloon
Excursion to Machu Picchu and Optional: Huayna Picchu
The tour to Machupicchu Not included:
- Entrance ticket to one of the two Mountains (Huayna Pichu or Machu Picchu Mountain)
- Upgrade the category of the Return Train to Vistadome Extra US $ 45 per person.
- Lunch in Machupicchu and other foods not mentioned in the program.
- Entrance to the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes
- Air Flights (Within Peru)
- Entrance to the Mountain of Colors (S / 25.00 per person)
- Mineral water
- Optional: Horse (S /. 90.00 approx.)
- Extra expenses
Huayna Picchu Mountain: The INC of Machu Picchu only allows the entry of 400 people, divided into two groups of 200 people at the following hours 07:00 - 08:00 hrs and 10:00 -11: 00 hrs with a duration of 3 hours approximately.
- Bring a backpack for your trip to Machu Picchu with personal things
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- For Machu Pichu Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, wide-brimmed hats in dry season (May - November).
- Enjoy at all times!
- Warm clothes
- Small backpack with personal items
- Camera to save the best moments of your trip
- Some cash for purchases
- Mineral water every day
- Sun Block and Sun Cap
- Gloves and Scarf for the Cold
- Carry money in small denominations.
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Rainbow Mountain and Machu Picchu 2 Days
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Rainbow Mountain and Machu Picchu 2 Days
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...