Excursions to Machu Picchu - From Poroy (2 days and 1 night)
We have incredible offers for the whole year 2020. Check now for our Live Chat
You want to make the Excursion to Machu Picchu from the Poroy station (Cusco). Our tourism company provides this service with different kinds of Expeditions or Vistadome trains with daily departures to the Wonder of the World Macchu Pichu
Details of the Tour to Machu Picchu from Poroy
- We have daily departures for Machu Picchu from Cusco
- Train Departures: Poroy Station
- We have availability every day of the year
- Shared Tour Service
Itinerary of Excursions to Machu Picchu from the Poroy station
Day 1: Cusco - Train Trip from Poroy - Overnight in Aguas Calientes
This day we will go to your hotel to pick you up early and travel to the train station located 20 minutes from the city of Cusco, in the town of Poroy, then we will board our train from the company Peru Rail and start the trip from Poroy-Cusco to the town of Aguas Calientes, which lasts approximately 4 hours.
Upon arrival in the town of Aguas Calientes, a hotel staff will be waiting for you to direct us to the Hotel.
This is a great day to visit the thermal baths in Aguas Calientes, the entrance fee is 10 soles, local currency.
Accommodation night in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: Tour to Machu Picchu and Return to Cusco
This day you can explore and fully enjoy the Inca City since you have your time all morning. After breakfast, in the same way as the previous day, you will take the bus, this time it is highly recommended that it be one of the first buses, when you arrive at the Inca city of "Macchu Picchu", you will be able to admire and appreciate the spectacular view of Machu Picchu .
Our guide will be waiting for you to go to the Inca sanctuary of Machupicchu and take a guided tour that will last 2 hours
This Excursion through Machu Picchu offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in South America (Machu Picchu), visit of the most important places such as: Inti Huatana, Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Three Windows, Temple of the Condor, among others .
Later we will return on the bus from Consettur to Aguas Calientes to get to know the town and have lunch. (Optional) They will enjoy a tourist lunch in a restaurant in the town of Aguas Calientes.
Then we will go to the Aguas Calientes station to board the train at a certain time and travel towards the Ollantaytambo Station where we will be waiting for you to return in tourist mobility to the hotel in Cusco.
How far is Poroy Station?
Poroy Station is the only station closest to the City of Cusco, there is no Train that has an exit from the City of Cusco. Poroy station is a 20-30 minute drive from Cusco.
The Excursion to Machu Picchu Includes:
- Pick up in transport from the Hotel to the Poroy station
- Poroy Train Ticket - Aguas Calientes
- Train Ticket from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu and Personal.
- Consettur Bus Ticket (Up / Down)
- Reception at the Aguas Calientes Station.
- Transfer in tourist mobility from Poroy to the Hotel in Cusco
- 01 Hotel night in Aguas Calientes + Buffet Breakfast
- * Informative talk (one day before).
The tour to Machupicchu Full Day does not include:
- Upgrade category of Train to Vistadome: US $ 80 per person.
- Lunch at Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu (Extra Cost USD $ 20.00 per person)
- Drinks like Water, Soda.
- Phone calls.
- Snack, water, tips.
- Transfer from the airport - hotel - airport (Extra Cost of USD $ 8.00).
Discounts for the Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day
- Children: We have special rates for children.
- University Students: To access this document it is mandatory to have a valid Student Card.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 08 o 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
What to bring for your Tour to Machu Picchu
- Personal documents.
- Backpack for Machu Picchu - Policies to Transfer Luggage on Board the train (Route to Machu Picchu): Only 1 bag or backpack of 05kg / 11lb is allowed.
- Sneakers, light pants, polo or shirt, a cap or a hat, sunscreen, repellent, rain poncho in the rainy season.
- Water bottle.
- If you take medications take your medications.
- Photo camera and camcorder (charger or batteries)
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Machu Picchu Tours 2 Days from Poroy
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Machu Picchu Tours 2 Days from Poroy
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...