Tours to Machu Picchu 4 Days
Vacation packages to Machu Picchu, including hotels in Cusco.
Enjoy this great experience of Travel to Cusco for 4 days and 3 nights, this package contains a perfect balance of new adventures, visit the main places such as Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. This vacation package to Machu Picchu is designed for all ages and can be shared as a family, a group of friends and a vacation trip from educational institutions
Full Itinerary - Tour Machu Picchu 4 Days
Day 1: Cusco - Arrival in Cusco - Visit of the City, Sacsayhuaman and nearby archaeological remains
Reception at the Airport - Transfer to your respective Hotel.
09.00 hrs start of the visit to the city of Cusco and the Church and Convent of Santo Domingo, Spanish construction on the Inca temple of Koricancha or Temple of the Sun. Koricancha (in Quechua "golden enclosure"), was the main religious building of the Incas dedicated to the cult of the sun and whose interior walls, according to the chroniclers, were covered with sheets of gold.
Next, you will visit the archaeological sites located around the city of Cusco: the Fortress of Sacsayhuamán, located 2 km away. from the city of Cusco. A cyclopean fortress from the Inca period, it is built on three superimposed platforms that have an average of 360 m. long. Tambomachay, located 7 km from Cusco. Known as the Inca baths, it is considered a place of worship to water.
Then, Qenko, located 3 km from Cusco; it is said that it was a shrine. You will be able to see a huge stone block of 5.90 m. tall that has the appearance of a puma, as well as passages, channels and stairways with engravings representing these animals. Finally, Pucapucará, 6 km from Cusco. It was an administrative and military center made up of platforms, stairways, passages, towers and niches.
Return to the hotel.
Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas Excursion
This day we will do the Sacred Valley of the Incas tour we start at 7:10 am, we pick you up from your hotel to go to the Andean market of Pisac where you can buy beautiful handicrafts then we visit the archaeological group of Pisac. Then we go to Urubamba where we have a Buffet Lunch included.
Then we go to the Ollantaytambo archaeological complex where we will visit this main attraction of the tour that has constructions with megalithic architecture in the main part, accompanied by terraces and simple constructions around it. From this point we will take the course back to Cusco, in the course we will visit the archaeological center of Chincheros and the textile production workshops. Overnight at the hotel
Day 3: Vacation in Machu Picchu 1 Day
We will stop by your hotel to pick you up to move to the Ollantaytambo Train Station, this trip lasts approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from the City of Cusco. Where you will take the train to Aguas Calientes passing through typical landscapes of the Peruvian Andes.
Then we will go up to the Inca Citadel of Macchu Picchu, we will be able to appreciate the spectacular sunrise of this Wonder of the Modern World, Optional you can make the walk to Huayna Picchu for 2 hours. Afterwards, you will make the excursion with our guide through the Sanctuary of Macchu Picchu, we visit the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Intihuatana "Sacred Solar Clock" for 2 hours.
Free time to take a walk through the Citadel and take the best pictures and enjoy this Magical City of Machu Picchu. Then we will go down by bus to Aguas Calientes (Optional: You can visit the Thermal Baths).
Then in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo where our staff will be waiting for you and go by bus to the City of Cuzco.
Day 4: Transfer to the Airport
Breakfast at the Hotel.
At the appropriate time, you will be transferred from the Hotel to the Cusco airport
This vacation package includes:
Hotels Included in the Tour
- Hotel for 03 Nights in Cusco
- Breakfasts Included
- All Transfers (airport - hotel - airport)
- Staff in English and Spanish.
- Entrance ticket to the different tourist centers
- City tour around Cusco
- the Incas' Sacred Valley
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Tourist Ticket (Pisaq - Ollantaytambo - Chinchero)
- Professional Guide and Transportation
- Tour in Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Roundtrip train tickets. (Executive Service or Expeditions)
- Bus up and down (Consettur to Machupicchu)
- Transfer from Ollanta train station - Cusco
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish) for all excursions.
- Personalized assistance throughout your visit in Cusco.
The tour to Machupicchu Not included:
- Upgrade the category of the Return Train to Vistadome Extra US $ 45 per person.
- Optional Visit in the City Tour: The Cathedral in Cusco (Cost S / 25 soles or USD $ 8.00 per person)
- Entrance to the mountain of Huayna Picchu (Cost $ 20 per person)
- Lunch in Machupicchu and other foods not mentioned in the program.
- Air tickets, from Lima -Cusco - Lima,
- Personal expenses
- Peruvians identified with DNI and less than 18 years.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 15 to 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Holidays Cusco Machu Picchu 4 Days
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Holidays Cusco Machu Picchu 4 Days
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...