Machu Picchu Package, Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lagoon 3 Days 3 Days
Exclusive package that includes Machu Picchu, Cerro de Colores and the Humantay Lagoon.
Excellent tourist package that combines the most important attractions of Cusco and Machu Picchu, also including the two new attractions in Cusco such as the Rainbow Mountain and the Humantay Lagoon. Book this 3-day tour enjoying a great adventure every day.
Full Itinerary - Package Itinerary to Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain and Humantay Lake 3 Days
Day 1: Tour of the mountain of 7 Colors and Travel by Train to Aguas Calientes
Machu Picchu, an Inca citadel located in the Andes Mountains of Peru, is one of the most recognized sacred places in the world.
Very early you will board the transport from Cusco to Ollantaytambo and then we will take the train to Aguas Calientes, After arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes we take a bus to Machu Picchu and then you will get 2 hours of guided tour and free time to explore on your own. in Machu Picchu. Extra visit: climb to the mountain of Huayna Picchu.
After having enjoyed Machu Picchu, you must go down to Aguas Calientes, free time to have lunch in Aguas Calientes then take the train back to Ollantaytambo and finally board the bus back to the historic center of Cusco.
Train options to Machu Picchu
Expeditions Train (formally known as the Economy option)
This is the cheapest way, but it is still a very comfortable way to get to Machu Picchu. The tour departs at 04:00 a.m. and includes transportation from your hotel. Arrive at Machu Picchu at approximately 08.00. A guided tour is included, as well as the bus ticket from the train station to the ruins (round trip) and the entrance fee to the ruins. Return to Cusco around 10:30 p.m.
Vistadome or Panoramico train
A more memorable way to visit Machu Picchu. The trip departs at 5:00 a.m. and includes transportation from your hotel. You arrive at Machu Picchu at approximately 9:45 a.m. A guided tour is included, as well as the bus ticket from the train station to the ruins (round trip) and the entrance fee to the ruins. Arrive back in Cusco around 9:30 p.m.
Compared to the Expeditions train, the Vistadome is faster, has refreshment service, larger windows, and is generally a more comfortable experience.
Extra Visit: If you want to climb Huayna Picchu, permits must be organized at the time of booking. Additional Cost USD $ 45.00 per person
Day 2: Tour to the Rainbow Mountain
They call it "The Rainbow Mountain", "El Cerro Colorado" and sometimes "The Mountain Of The 7 Colors" because the variety of names originates from the imagination of adventurous travelers, when they admire this chain of mountains that radiates indescribable emotion at the moment. to visit her. The plateaus, streams, valleys, peaks and snow-capped mountains only complement the greatness of this, accompanied by animals such as: camelids, birds, sheep and of course the local people whose happiness is contagious no matter how strange the visitor is. This landscape shows in its entirety one of the most beautiful geographical features that our nature gives us. For this and many reasons it was included by "National Geographic" as one of the 100 places that one must visit before leaving for the afterlife.
4:30 am We leave Cusco in our vehicle towards Cusipata (4500 masl) the estimated travel time is 2 hours and 30 minutes, upon arrival in Cusipata we have breakfast, then we will start the walk of 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately towards the mountain of colors (you walk about 2 km ½ approx.), we arrive at the mountain of colors, magical landscapes located at 4900 meters above sea level Once the visit is finished, we will return to Chilca by the same road to have lunch and return to Cusco in our vehicle, arriving in Cusco between 5:00 a.m. at approx.
Day 3: Trekking to the Humantay Lake
We pick you up from your hotel between 4:30 to 5:00 a.m. then we travel in our private transport to the town of Mollepata approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes located in the lush valley of the Apurimac river. After having breakfast in Mollepata to obtain energy we will continue our trip to Soraypampa (3900msnm) where we will start our walk approximately 1 hour and 3 minutes where after a short rest, we will begin our walk to Humantay Lake Day Tour located at 4200mt (13779 feet) After the 2 hour walk we will see the wonderful Apu Humantay Lake considered a sacred mountain in Inca mythology. For this part of your trek you can rent a horse to get to Humantay Lake, also if you want you can swim there, after visiting this important place we will return to our campsite and have lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy peaks. Then we will move to Cusco.
The Tour Machupicchu includes:
Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Transportation (Pick up from the Hotel in Cusco and Transfer to the Ollantaytambo station)
- Transportation (Ollanta train station - to your Hotel in Cusco)
- Roundtrip train tickets from Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (Expeditions train). Ask if you want to upgrade to Vistadome with panoramic windows
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Citadel
- Differentiated Professional Guide (English / Spanish)
- Bus Up and Down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- The services of expert guides in high mountains.
- Roundtrip bus Tourist transport
- 1 breakfast, and 1 lunch
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning and transfer in transport Cusco -Soraypampa - Cusco
- Tourist transport round trip
- Bilingual professional guide
- Meals (01 breakfast, 01 lunch). Vegetarian or special menus are available at no additional cost.
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
The tour to Machupicchu Not included:
- Accommodation or Hostel (If you want you can request a quote with hotels)
- Entrance Ticket to the Mountain of Colors (S / 25.00 soles per person)
- Entrance ticket to the Humantay Lagoon (S / 25.00 soles per person)
- Entrance to the mountain of Huayna Picchu (Cost $ 45 per person)
- Lunch in Machupicchu and other foods not mentioned in the program.
- Air tickets, from Lima -Cusco - Lima,
- Personal expenses
Huayna Picchu Mountain: The INC of Machu Picchu only allows the entry of 400 people, divided into two groups of 200 people at the following hours 07:00 - 08:00 hrs and 10:00 -11: 00 hrs with a duration of 3 hours approximately.
- Bring a backpack for your trip to Machu Picchu with personal things
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- For Machu Pichu Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, wide-brimmed hats in dry season (May - November).
- Enjoy at all times!
- Warm clothes
- Small backpack with personal items
- Camera to save the best moments of your trip
- Some cash for purchases
- Mineral water every day
- Sun Block and Sun Cap
- Gloves and Scarf for the Cold
- Carry money in small denominations.
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Exclusive Tour, Rainbow Mountain, Lake Humantay and Machu Picchu
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Exclusive Tour, Rainbow Mountain, Lake Humantay and Machu Picchu
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...