Machu Picchu Full Day Tour
Having very little time is not an impediment to know the Majestic Citadel of Machupicchu, this is one of the best tours to Machupicchu in just a day or full day.
For the tour to Machupicchu full day we count with daily departures during all the year where you may choose the schedule that is more adequated to your needs as:
- Time you wish to spend at Machupicchu?
- Schedule for returning to Cusco?
- Type or class of train to Machupicchu?
Choose the tour according to your preference, being the schedule of the train, category of the train: Executive, Expeditions, Vistadome or Hiram Bingham.
Book already your Tour to Machupicchu and stay astonished of our World Wonder “Machupicchu”
Full Itinerary: Trips to Machu Picchu 1 Day
From Ollantaytambo Station
The tour to Machupicchu 1 day. Starts with the pick up from the hotel, to then take you to the Station of Ollantaytambo located at 1 hour and 45 minutes by bus from Cusco. From there we will take the train towards Machupicchu or Aguas Calientes Town, our guide will be there wainting for you where we will take a bus for getting up to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu (lasting 20 min.) once arried to the gate of entrance we will start the tour guided by the main parts of the Archeological Park of Machupicchu (the guided visit lasts 2 hours). Then you have free time to run all Machupicchu and take the best postcard pictures. At a determined time we must return to Aguas Calientes to be able to take lunch and know the little town of Aguas Calientes. At the afternoon depending of the schedule of the train we will travel up to arriving to the Station of Ollantaytambo and from this place we will get you back to the City of Cusco by Touristic Bus.
From Poroy Station
The tour Machupicchu from Poroy starts with the pick up from the hotel, depending on the schedule of the train, we will transfer you to the Station of Poroy, located at 20 minutes from Cusco. From there on we will take the train to Aguas Calientes.During the journey we can appreciate the beautiful Andean landscapes, the tropical jungle and the Amazing Urubamba River. The trip lasts 3 hours and 30 minutes. Then we arrive to the Station of Aguas Calientes, where we receive you to take you to the Station of Bus to Machupicchu. The trip takes approximately 20 minutes. We have a guided tour by the main parts of Machupicchu together with our professional guide (lasting 2 hours 30 minutes). Afterwards you will have free time to take a walk by Machupicchu. At a determined time we will have to get back to Aguas Calientes to have lunch in Aguas Calientes. At the afternoon depending on the train schedule we will have to be at the Train Station to get back to the Station of Poroy or Ollantaytambo and from this place we will travel up to Cusco in Touristic vehicle
The Tour Machupicchu full day includes:
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco
- Touristic Bus from Cusco – Train Station – Cusco
- Train Ticket from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu Town
- Train Ticket from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo
- Reception at the Station of Aguas Calientes
- Entrance Ticket to the Citadel of Machupicchu
- Bus Ticket Consetur Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu
- Personalized assistance during your tour
The tour to Machupicchu Full Day does not include:
- Hotel in Cusco
- Local Air Flights
- Lunch in Machupicchu Town or Aguas Calientes
- Discount of US$ 20.00 or Students with Valid up dated international Carnet (ISIC)
- Peruvians identified with DNI and less than 18 years.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 15 to 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary