Machu Picchu Full Day Tour
We Have Incredible Deals For This Month From November, December and all next year 2020. See Now for Our Chat in Vivo
Want to get to know the magic city of Machu Picchu and have a lot of time Vacations This exclusive 1-day tour is ideal for you.
Discover next to Mundo Mapi Adventure Travel this great Tour to Machu Picchu, the main tourist destination of Sudamerica and one of the most visited in the world.
Machu picchu is very much admired for its great architecture and unique beauty. Many visitors have come to Machu Picchu to spend one of the best experiences of their lives.
Itinerary of the Machu Picchu Day Tour
Tour Start: Hotel Reception 03:30 to 04:00 approx.
Finish the Tour: Cusco Historic Center 10:30 pm approx.
- Pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the train station.
- Arrive at the Ollantaytambo station.
- Departure by train to Pueblo de Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes).
- I arrive at the Pueblo Station of Machu Picchu.
- Take the bus from Pueblo de Machu Picchu to the world of Machu Picchu.
- Tour begins inside Machu Picchu (only 2 hours 30 minutes).
- Take the bus back to Pueblo from Machu Picchu.
- Free time in Machu Picchu's pueblo, so that I can have lunch..
- Go to the train station.
- Departure from the train to Ollantaytambo station..
- Arrive at Ollantaytambo station and transfer to the city of Cusco..
- Arrive the historic center of Cusco
Description of the Tour à Machu Picchu
We will pick you up from your Cusco Hotel to move to the Ollantaytambo Station to board our train that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes
At the established time we will board our train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town).
Arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu picchu Pueblo), to immediately go to the Machupicchu citadel aboard a bus for about 30 minutes.
Our guide will be waiting for you to go to the Inca sanctuary of Machupicchu and take a guided tour that will last 2 hours
This Tour to Machu Picchu offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in South America (Machu Picchu), visit the most important places such as: the Inti Huatana, Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Three Windows, Temple of the Condor, among others . Once the guided tour is finished you will have the rest of the free time to visit Machu Picchu, take pictures or rest contemplated Machu Picchu
Then you will enjoy a tourist lunch at a restaurant in the town of Aguas Calientes. (In the town of Machu Picchu there are many restaurants of all quality, variety and prices)
Later you will have free time to visit the streets and squares of Machupicchu Pueblo. At set time we will board our train to Ollantaytambo from where we will board a vehicle that will leave us back in the historic center of Cusco.
The time available to visit the citadel of Machu Picchu is 4 hours in total. These should be distributed in 2 hours of guided tour, and the rest, visiting the citadel freely.
The Tour Machupicchu full day includes:
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco
- Touristic Bus from Cusco – Train Station – Cusco
- Train Ticket from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu Town
- Train Ticket from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo
- Reception at the Station of Aguas Calientes
- Entrance Ticket to the Citadel of Machupicchu
- Bus Ticket Consetur Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu
- Personalized assistance during your tour
The tour to Machupicchu Full Day does not include:
- Hotel in Cusco
- Local Air Flights
- Lunch in Machupicchu Town or Aguas Calientes
- Children: We have special rates for children.
- University Students: To access this document it is mandatory to have a valid Student Card.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 08 o 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
Request more information here:
Machu Picchu Full Day
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Machu Picchu Full Day
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...