Tour to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu 2 Days
The tour of 2 days to Machupicchu will give you the opportunity to overnight in the town of Aguas Calientes and visit its fall springs and at the next day you have the possibility to watch the Sunrise in Machupicchu, besides having the option of getting up the mountain of Huaynapicchu or the Mountain of Machupicchu.
Day 01: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
We pick you up at your hotel in the chosen schedule, to then take you to the train station of Ollantaytambo (an hour and a half from Cusco by bus), from there we will take the train towards Aguas Calientes the town of Machupicchu, on the road we will appreciate nice typical landscapes of the Andes as well as typical towns with local people that make their daily life, after an hour and a half of trip we will arrive to the town of Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes) where the personnel of the hotel will be waiting to take you to your hotel, then you will have a free afternoon to visit the spring falls, at night you will meet the guide to coordinate the tour of the next day.
Day 02: Excursion to Machu Picchu Full Day
After breakfast we will address towards the bus station where we will take the bus to get up the archeological center of Machupicchu (25 minutes), the first bus leaves at 5:30 a.m. We will have a tour receiving the information from our guide for approximately 2 hours. The guiding will be by the main parts of the citadel, after you will have the free time so you may take pictures and explore Machupicchu by your own (if you want you will be able to get up to one of the mountains) after we will have to return towards Aguas Calientes where you will have time free to have lunch; at the afternoon depending on the schedule of the train you chose, you will have to be at the station of trains, this will bring you back to the Station of Ollantaytambo where we will be waiting to take you back to Cusco by bus.
The Tour to Machupicchu includes:
- Pick up from the hotel
- Transfer by bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- Trip to Machupicchu by train
- Reception at the Station of Aguas Calientes
- Professional guide
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu
- Bus round trip Aguas Calientes- Machupicchu
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- Train ticket Machupicchu –Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from the train station Ollanta – Cusco
- Machupicchu 1 night (Includes Breakfast)
The tour to Machupicchu Not included:
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu (US$ 25.00 aditional).If you wish the entrance you must communicate us since there are only 400 places a day.
- Overnight in Cusco.
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes (optional cost US$ 17.00)
- Discount of US$ 20.00 or Students with Valid up dated international Carnet (ISIC)
- Peruvians identified with DNI and less than 18 years.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 15 to 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.