Cusco and Machu Picchu Travel 3 Days
Enjoy some days into the main touristic attractions of Cusco, the archeological capital of America that amazes everybody with its beautiful constructions, typical streets, its people and its wonderful archeological centers that leaves astonished more than one, besides a visit to the magic Citadel of Cusco.
Trip Itinerary - 3-Day Machu Picchu Tour
Day 01.- Arrive to Cuzco.
Arrive to Cuzco at any time we will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the designated hotel.
Day 02.- Machu Picchu – Cuzco
Full day will explore the stunning Machu Picchu and in the afternoon we will return to Cuzco.
Day 03.- Tranfer to the Airport
The transfer from the Hotel to the airport of Cusco.
Machu Picchu Tour Includes
- Transportation: Bus and train; Tourist bus for the Sacred Valley tour, Tourist train round trip from Cuzco to Machu Picchu; bus up and down from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu.
- Accommodation: Based on double occupancy: 2 nights ***hotel.
- Meals.- two lunches
- Entrance Fees: For the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Guide: Licensed bilingual tour guide.
- Other: local guide for permanent assistance.
Full Itinerary - Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days
Day 01: Cusco - City Tour
Pick up and welcome at the airport or land terminal, then we transfer to the hotel that you chose, you will have the morning free so that you visit the city of Cusco, at the afternoon after lunch we will pick you up in your hotel at (13:30) to start with the City tour in Cusco, more than a visit into the city in this tour we will visit archeological centers located in the high part of Cusco; the only place into the city of Cusco will be Qoricancha, known as the temple of the Sun, in times of the Incasthis was the most important religious temple of the whole Tawantinsuyo (original name of the Inca Empire). IN this place you will be able to find one of the most fine Inca constructions in stone; the next place to visit will be Saqsayhuaman located at the top part of Cusco, where we will have a nice panoramic view of the city of Cusco. In this place we will stay very admired by the kind of cyclopean construction make by the Incas, where we will find some walls made with stones that weigh between 5 to 128 tons; following our tour we will arrive to Qenqo, another ceremonial place dedicated to Pachamama (Mother Earth) this is a natural formation that Incas used, they scarved and adequated to take place their ceremonies, here is difficult to imagine how complicated was the job they did. After we will follow to Pukapukara that is a fortress where the control of entrance was made to people to the city of Cusco and then we will finish the tour visiting Tambomachay that is a temple to the Water, after visiting this place we will return to Cusco
Day 02: Machu Picchu Tours
Pick up in the hotel at morning and transfer up to the station of train (Ollantaytambo), from there we will take the train towards Aguas Calientes the town of Machupicchu, once arrived we will be picked up in the main door of the train station to take us to the bus station to get up the archeological center of Machupicchu (25 minutes). Once we arrived to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu we will present our ticket of entrance to Machupicchu and start the guided tour receiving information for approximately 2 hours, the guiding will be by main parts of the citadel, after you will have free time (the free time will depend on the schedule of arrival and departing of your train) so you may take pictures and may explore Machupicchu by your own, afterwards we will have to return towards Aguas Calientes where you will have free time for taking lunch; at the afternoon we will take the train for returning (the schedule will be according to the chosen train) after arriving to the station (in Ollantaytambo) we will pick you up and bring you by bus to Cusco (the arrival time depends on the chosen train).
Day 03: Transfer to the Airport
Breakfast in the Hotel. At due time we will make the transfer from the Hotel to the airport of Cusco
The Tour Machupicchu includes:
- Reception and transfer:
- Airport –hotel- airport
- Professional guide and transportation
- Touristic Ticket (Saqsayhuaman, Kenko, Tambomachay and Pukapukara )
- Entrance ticket to Qoricancha
- Transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the Station of Ollantaytambo
- Professional guide in Machupicchu
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu
- Round trip by bus Aguas Calientes Machupicchu.
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- Train ticket Machupicchu – Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Station Ollanta – Cusco
- Cusco 2 nights, includes breakfast
The tour to Machupicchu Not included:
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes (optional cost US$ 17.00)
- Discount of US$ 20.00 or Students with Valid up dated international Carnet (ISIC)
- Peruvians identified with DNI and less than 18 years.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 15 to 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...