Excursion Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2D/1N
To have a short time be not an impediment for you to spend glad times in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and have a complete day in Machupicchu, where you will be able to visit the historic Sanctuary of Machupicchu since very early, besides you will have the option to go up the mountain of Huaynapicchu or make some extra walks as to visit the last trek of the inca trail, Inti Punku, the fall springs and other beautiful places. Stay astonished with this excellent journey to Machupicchu.
Timing: 2 days / 1 night
Starting Point: Cusco hotel
Ending Point: Cusco hotel
Note: If you require assistance to purchase your air tickets from Lima to Cusco, we can assist you at this issue.
Highlights - 2 day Machu Picchu Tour
- Excursion Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Trips to Machu Picchu.
Tour Itinerary - 2-Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours
Day 1.- Excursion Sacred valley of the Incas
Discover the extraordinary sacred valley of the Incas and enjoy the local cuisine in Urubamba.
Day 2.- Machu Picchu tour
Explore the stunning Machu Picchu
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tour 2 Days Includes
- Transportation: Bus and train; All transfers, Tourist bus for the Sacred Valley tour, Tourist train round trip from Cusco to Machu Picchu; bus up and down from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance Fees: For the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Accommodation: Based on double occupancy: 1 night ***hotel.
- Meals: 1 Lunch
- Guide: Licensed bilingual tour guide.
- Other: local guide for permanent assistance.
Full Itinerary - Tour Machu Picchu 2 Days
Day 01: Excursion Sacred Valley with overnight in Aguas caliente
The personnel of our agency goes to your hotel to pick you up at (8:35 a.m. approximately) To then address to visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, that after Machupicchu this is the second more beautiful place for its valley and landscapes, the alive culture of its people, its craft markets and the incredible archeological centers that make from this tour be unforgettable for you. Arriving to Pisaq you will visit the market of handicrafts where you will find beautiful works in textiles, pottery, silversmith. After visiting this pintoresque town we will address to the archeological center that is located in the top part of the mountain where we will be able to appreciate the giant farming terraces and other inca constructions that spite they have more than 500 years continue intact. After visiting this place we will continue the tour by the riverbank of WILCAMAYU (Sacred River) up to Arriving to Urubamba where you will have free time for taking lunch, Buffet, novoandean dishes, then we will continue up to arriving to Ollantaytambo, a beautiful town where we will be able to appreciate settlers that still use Inca constructions in their accomodations. The archeological center is located in the top part of the mountain, where the temple of the Sun continues imposing its majestic. At this place we finish the tour approximately at 16:00 hours to then address to the Train Station to go on board to then address towards AGUAS CALIENTES (Machupicchu Town) 1-1/2 hours of trip) once arrived to this place the chosen personnel of the hotel will be waiting at the station door, already at the accommodation we will meet with the guide of Machupicchu to coordinate the tour for the next day.
Excursion to Machu Picchu Full Day
Early we will take breakfast to then address to the bus station that will take us to the Citadel of Machupicchu. The trip by bus lasts approximately 20 minutes, arriving, the guide will be waiting for us at the entrance to the citadel to start the tour, we will have an approximate of two hours of professional guiding with information. Then you will have free time until 1 or 3 in the afternoon to visit the citadel by your own and if you wish you may go up the mountain of Huaynapichu. After the free time you have to go down (by bus) towards Aguas Calientes there you will have free time to take lunch. Then we will have to address towards the train station to take the return train towards Ollantaytambo. Our train leaves at 19:00 you have to be a half an hour before the trip time stated on your train ticket. The trip lasts an hour and 30 minutes towards Ollantaytambo. There we will wait for you at the station to transfer you towards the city of Cusco approximately at 10:30 at night.
The Tour Machupicchu includes:
- Pick up from the hotel to start the Tour
- Professional Guide and Transportation
- Buffet Lunch in Sacred Valley
- Information speech about the tour
- Guided journey in Machupicchu (during 2 hours)
- Ticket of Touristic Train Inca Rail or Peru Rail Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu
- Bus getting up and getting down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Train ticket Machupicchu – Ollantaytambo or Poroy
- Transfer from Train Station Ollanta – Cusco
- Machupicchu: 1 night, includes breakfas
The tour to Machupicchu Not included:
- Touristic Ticket (Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros) Cost S/. 70 soles per person
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Mountain Machu Picchu (US$ 20.00 aditional). If you wish the entrance you must communicate us since there are only 400 places a day.
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Meals where not otherwise stated
- Peruvians identified with DNI and less than 18 years.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 15 to 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
Request more information here:
Sacred Valley with Machu Picchu 2 Days
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Sacred Valley with Machu Picchu 2 Days
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...