Peru Magic Tour 12 Days / 11 Nights
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO THE CITY OF LIMA
Reception at the airport and transfer to the Hotel in the city of Lima, where we will have the first night Free Afternoon
DAY 2: CITY TOUR IN THE CITY OF LIMA
After breakfast, we pick you up from your Hotel to start the guided tour of the city of Lima, visiting the Old, Colonial and modern areas, then we will appreciate the colonial balconies, the Government Palace, the San Francisco Church, the districts of Miraflores, San Isidro, Lima Cathedral, Museums and many other tourist attractions in Lima, concluding the tour with a visit to the Plaza de Armas and the Catacombs of the Santo Domingo Convent. Return to your hotel.
DAY 3: LIMA - ICA
In the morning, after breakfast at the Hotel, we will transfer you to board the bus to Ica 11:50 a.m. Reception at the Ica bus terminal You will have time to have lunch, 01:20 p.m. Start of the Ica City Tour to the following places: Plaza de armas of the city of Ica; you will be able to appreciate the 2 beautiful obelisks which represent the 2 great cultures that flourished in the department of Ica.
Artisan Wine Cellar "El Catador"; where, they will have the explanation of the wine and pisco, but made in a traditional way, where the press that is used for the treading of the grape can be appreciated. Sanctuary of Luren; We will be able to appreciate the current state of the church after the earthquake of August 2007. Laguna Huacachina; known as the oasis of America, a beautiful place surrounded by palm trees, huarangos and immense dunes. Where they can experience adrenaline and do adventure sports such as sandboarding. 16:00 p.m. Buggy & Sandboarding Tour, Where you can experience adrenaline and do adventure sports such as sandboarding. (01 hours)
Transfer to the Ica bus terminal
Reception - transfer to the chosen lodging.
Overnight in Nazca
DAY 4: FLIGHT OVER THE NAZCA LINES
Early in the morning, after having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airport to board a plane that will make a 45-minute flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines, huge line drawings of animals, birds and geometric figures, drawn in the desert, which they can only be appreciated from the air.
In the afternoon Bus from Nazca to Paracas
Night in Paracas at the chosen hotel
DAY 5: EXCURSION ISLAS BALLESTAS PARACAS - LIMA
In the morning after breakfast, we will transfer you by boat to the Paracas Peninsula, where the most important wildlife sanctuary on the Peruvian Coast is located. Guided boat ride to the Ballestas Islands, in the Paracas National Reserve, where we can observe sea lions, boobies, pelicans, penguins and other sea birds. On the return we will have the opportunity to see the "Candelabro", a gigantic figure of unknown origin, in the style of the Nazca Lines, drawn in the sand on the side of a hill.
At approximately 11.00 am, we will visit the Parcas National Reserve where you will visit the Flamencos and Parihuanas viewpoint We will appreciate the unique Cathedral natural formation, product of the erosion of the wind and the sea, unique Red Beach on the Peruvian coast, Marine Fossil Remains, we will conclude in Lagunillas Beach where you can have lunch and enjoy the beach. Timely transfer to the Paracas bus terminal, bound for the city of Lima, where our staff will be waiting to accommodate you at the chosen hotel.
DAY 6: ARRIVAL TO CUSCO AND CITY TOUR IN CUSCO
In the morning, after breakfast, we pick you up from the Hotel to transfer you to the Jorge Chávez Airport in Lima and take our flight to the city of Cusco. Upon arrival, we will be waiting for you at the Cusco airport, to transfer you to your Hotel. In the afternoon Guided Tour of the Imperial City of Cusco, visit of the Plaza Mayor, the Temple of Koricancha and the nearby archaeological centers of Kenko, Tambomachay, Pucapucara and the Sacsayhuaman Fortress. Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 7: EXCURSION TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS WITH CONNECTION
- Our trip begins at three in the morning towards the town of Cusipata (two hours approx) where we will enjoy a good breakfast. We will continue our journey through beautiful valleys, small canyons and impressive pre-Inca terraces until we reach the rainbow mountain.
- The adventure begins with a commanding view of Apu Ausangate. After an introduction from our guide, we will start our walk. The ascent will be gradual and will last 1 hour and 45 minutes (Short Route). During the journey we will observe a variety of South American camelids Alpacas, Llamas, birds, lagoons, valleys, streams and snow-capped mountains.
- After walking approximately 4 kilometers we will finally reach the Seven Colors or Rainbow Mountain. This place is unique and magical as nature whimsically shaped it. After enjoying a quiet moment in contact with nature. We will begin our return to the community of Cusipata where we will have lunch. To end the day we will take the bus back to the City of Cusco.
DAY 8: EXCURSION TO MACHUPICCHU
After having our breakfast we will have to go to the bus station (At a scheduled time with the guide). We took the hot water bus to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Upon reaching the Inca city, we were enchanted at first impression of the Wonderful city of Machu Picchu.
Guided tour of the main attractions within the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, you can visit the main square, the circular tower, the IntiHuatana or solar clock and the royal quarters of the Incas, for 2 hours. Free time to walk around the city of macchu picchu, take the best pictures and enjoy this magical city, we return by bus to Aguas Calientes, visit the town or go shopping at the artisan market.
Optional Visit: You can also take time to climb the Huayna Picchu mountain. (If you want to reserve your place for this mountain, you must inform us at the time you make your reservation, since there are only 400 places per day)
18:20 hrs or 19:00 hrs Then we make the Return Train Trip to the Ollantaytambo station.
Transfer by Tourist Bus to Cusco (regocijo square or San Francisco)
DAY 9: MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
The tour to the Rainbow Mountain Vinincunca (Rainbow Mountain) is a Full Day, we start with the pick-ups from 4:00 am and we return approx. 6:00 - 6:30 pm We leave Cusco for 1 hrs approx. until we reach Cusipata where we will have breakfast (Continental) and then continue for about 10 to 15 minutes. more in transport, until reaching the starting point of the walk. They are 1hrs to 1: 30hrs. approx. until reaching the top, for the photographs. And then return by the same route to the parking lot where our transport will wait, to take us back to the restaurant to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. After lunch we return to Cusco.
DAY 10: CUSCO PUNO BY TOURIST BUS
After breakfast at the Hotel, we will transfer you to the Wonder Peru Company Bus terminal, where we will take our Bus to the city of Puno, on the way we will visit the archaeological centers of Andahuaylillas. Raqchi. La Raya, Pukara. At noon we will enjoy lunch in the town of Sicuani.Arrival in the city of Puno at approximately 5:00 p.m. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 11: LAKE TITICACA: FLOATING ISLANDS OF THE UROS AND ISLA TAQUILE
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we embark on an unforgettable motor boat excursion on Lake Titicaca, to visit the Floating Islands of the Uros, ancient inhabitants of the lake, known as the Aquatic Tribe, these Andean natives build their own Islands by periodically adding new layers of reeds, also use this material to build their houses and boats.
We continue sailing to the Island of Taquile, inhabited by Quechua natives, who have developed, from generation to generation, an efficient and original social system and a magnificent weaving technique. Upon our arrival we will have lunch. Then we will have a walk through its hills and archaeological sites. In the afternoon return to Puno and transfer to the selected hotel
DAY 12: RETURN TO LIMA.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to Juliaca airport, to take your flight back to Lima.
Includes the Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days and 7 Nights
HOTELS: Includes in all
- Hotel in Lima 03 Nights
- Hotel in Nazca 01 Night
- Hotel in Paracas 01 Night
- Hotel in Cusco 03 Nights
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes 01 Aguas Calientes
- Hotel in Puno 02 Night
Lima- Ica- Nazca-Paracas
- All Transfers (airport - hotel - airport)
- Tourist Transportation of Lima - Ica - Nazca - Paracas - Lima.
- Excursion to the City Tour in Lima
- City tour in Ica
- Sanboarding in Ica
- Nazca Lines overflight
- Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve Excursion
- All entrance tickets to the places to visit
- All Transfers (airport - hotel - airport)
- City tour in Cusco
- Staff in English and Spanish.
- Entrance ticket to the different tourist centers
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Tourist Ticket (Pisaq - Ollantaytambo)
- Professional Guide and Transportation
- Tour in Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Roundtrip train tickets. (Executive Service or Expeditions)
- Bus up and down (Consettur to Machupicchu)
- Gourmet Lunch in Machu Picchu
- Transfer from Ollanta train station - Cusco
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish) for all excursions.
- Personalized assistance throughout your visit in Cusco.
- Pick up from the Hotel
- Round trip bus to the starting point of the Trek
- 01 Breakfast
- 01 Lunch
- Professional Guide
- First aid kit
- Oxygen Balloon
- Transfer from Hotel to the Bus station
- Bus with tourist stops
- Uros Taquile Islands Tour
- Lunch included
- Tickets included
- Transfer from hotel to airport
What is not Included
- Food not mentioned in the package
- Upgrade the category of the Return Train to Vistadome Extra US $ 45 per person.
- Optional Visit in the City Tour: The Cathedral in Cusco (Cost S / 25 soles or USD $ 8.00 per person)
- Entrance to the mountain of Huayna Picchu (Cost $ 65 per person)
- Entrance to the Mountain of Colors (S / 10.00 per person)
- Air tickets, from Lima -Cusco - Lima,
- Personal expenses
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Magic Of Peru 12 Days
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Magic Of Peru 12 Days
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary