New Trekking Route to the Palcoyo Mountain in Cusco
This new route to the Palcoyo Rainbow Mountain Range, is beginning to spread due to the advantages it has, for example the physical effort is minimal, the walk is only 30 to 45 minutes to appreciate 3 mountains of colors. Unlike the Classic mountain of Vinikunka, this alternative has less tourist influx.
The Trekking to the mountains of Palcoyo is an extraordinary path where one can appreciate nature, the geological formations creating layers of different colors and unique in the city of Cusco. From the Mirador de Palcoyo you can appreciate the 3 colored mountains in all their magnitude. In the same place there is also a stone forest that deals with rock peaks of great height similar to the size of trees.
TRIP SUMMARY: Trekking to the Palcoyo Rainbow Mountains
- Cerro de Palcoyo Full Day
- Best Service Guaranteed
- The best testimonials and reviews on Trip Advisor
- Daily and fully personalized departures
Itinerary of the Tour to the New Palccoyo Route in Cusco
- Unlike the Mountain of Colors of Vinikuka, for this Tour we start from 06.45 to 07.00 am, the meeting point is at the Cathedral Gate
- For this Walk to Palcoyo, we travel south of the city of Cusco for 3:30 hours until we reach the Community of Palcoyo The starting point of the walk is located at 4800 meters above sea level from where we will start a 30-minute walk to the first viewpoint LOCATED AT 4900 meters above sea level where we can already observe the PALCOYO mountain range for about 30 minutes of free time to take photos and explore the area. zone
- Start of our walk.
- We will board our transportation to go back to the CHECACUPE district, where we will have an exquisite lunch. Then at lunch we will return to the city of Cusco at approximately 17:00 pm.
- Pick up at your respective Hotel (Recommended within the Historic Center).
- Round trip transportation to Cusco - Community of Palcoyo - Cusco
- Tourist Lunch.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen Balloon
- Entrance to the Mountain of Colors (S / 25.00 per person)
- Mineral water
- Enjoy at all times!
- Warm clothes
- Small backpack with personal items
- Camera to save the best moments of your trip
- Some cash for purchases
- Mineral water every day
- Sun Block and Sun Cap
- Gloves and Scarf for the Cold
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
THE SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Sacred Valley Full VIP
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Sacred Valley Full VIP
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...