Tour to Machu Picchu 1 day in Private
We have incredible offers for the whole year 2020. Check now for our Live Chat
Our private Machu Picchu Tour will take you through one of the best incredible train trips in the world. Continuing along the Route of the Urubamba River where you will enjoy beautiful landscapes, Andean mountains, we will arrive at Aguas Calientes where our guide will wait for you and go to the citadel of Machu Picchu to take the guided tour for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Information of the Tour to Machu Picchu in Private
- Departures: Hotels in Cusco or Urubamba
- Altitude at Machu Picchu - 2400m / 7873ft.
- Train to Machu Picchu - Train Peru Expedition Train
- Distance from Cusco to Machu Picchu - 112 km / 69.6 miles
- Climate: dry from May to October, humid from November to April.
- To climb the Huayna Picchu mountain it is necessary to book in advance.
- Departure time: 05:30 am (to be confirmed).
- Arrival time back to Cusco at 21:00 pm (to be confirmed).
Itinerary of the Tour to Machu Picchu Private
We will pass by your Hotel in Cusco or Urubamba, very early (Around 05:30 am), in our private transport, we will travel for 2 hours until we reach the Ollantaytambo station where we will board our Train (07:45 am) to Aguas Calientes . During the train trip you will be able to appreciate beautiful landscapes, following the course of the Urubamba river.
Once you have arrived at the Aguas Calientes station, our guide will be waiting for you, to board the tourist bus that will take us to the entrance gate to Machu Picchu, here we will present our Income Tickets, to start the private tour by Macchu Picchu. (2 hours and 30 minutes.) We will visit the most important points of the citadel of Machu Picchu, the house of the guardian, the house of the Inka, the Intihuatana, the mirrors of the waters and other places.
There are several areas that are not included in the tour, such as the Inca bridge, climb to Huayna Picchu or Visit of the Inti Punku (Entrance Gate to Machu Picchu from the Inca Trail). You can request to visit with our Private guide (Consider that you have an extra payment for visiting these places together with our guide).
At the end of the private tour of Machu Picchu, you have free time to rest or continue taking photographs of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Then we must board the return bus to the town of Aguas Calientes. Here you can find a wide variety of restaurants where you can enjoy an exquisite lunch (Not included in the tour.) 4:22 p.m. During the afternoon you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo (2 hours of travel), at this point a Mundo Mapi staff will wait for you and then board our private transport back to the Hotel in Cusco.
The Tour Machupicchu full day includes:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cusco and Urubamba
- Private Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- Reception at the Aguas Calientes station
- Train Tickets to Machu Picchu (Expeditions Category)
- Private Guided by Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and 2-hour guided visit to the site.
- Return bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Private Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- * Informative talk (one day before).
The tour to Machupicchu Full Day does not include:
- Upgrade category of Train to Vistadome: US $ 80 per person.
- Lunch at Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu (Extra Cost USD $ 20.00 per person)
- Drinks like Water, Soda.
- Phone calls.
- Snack, water, tips.
- Transfer from the airport - hotel - airport (Extra Cost of USD $ 8.00).
Discounts for the Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day
- Children: We have special rates for children.
- University Students: To access this document it is mandatory to have a valid Student Card.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 08 o 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
What to bring for your Tour to Machu Picchu
- Personal documents.
- Backpack for Machu Picchu - Policies to Transfer Luggage on Board the train (Route to Machu Picchu): Only 1 bag or backpack of 05kg / 11lb is allowed.
- Sneakers, light pants, polo or shirt, a cap or a hat, sunscreen, repellent, rain poncho in the rainy season.
- Water bottle.
- If you take medications take your medications.
- Photo camera and camcorder (charger or batteries)
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Machu Picchu Private Tour 1 Day
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Machu Picchu Private Tour 1 Day
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...