Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain 5 Days
Visit the most fantastic places of the Inca past in the capital of its empire, the Tahuantinsuyo, 5 days and 4 nights will take you to the edge of the most unsuspected emotions, marveling at the fabulous archeological sites and landscapes between the Andes.
Trip Itinerary - 5-Day Machu Picchu Travel Packages
Day 01.- Arrive to Cuzco.
Arrival to Cusco before noon, we will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the designated hotel. In the afternoon, you will have guided city tour
Day 02.- Sacred Valley – Aguas Calientes
A full-day tour visiting the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First, we’ll visit Pisac ruins, perched on a hilltop with incredible views of the snow-capped mountains. Then, we’ll visit the traditional markets and explore the Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo; in the afetrenoon we ride the train to Aguas Calientes town..
Day 03.- Machu Picchu Tour
Explore the mystical Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Soak up the wonderful views; discover why this incredible site was named one of the new Seven Wonders of the World
Day 04.- Trekking to the Rainbow Moutain.
This is a beautiful trek known as the Mountain of Colors cataloged by the National Geografic
Day 04.- Transfer out.
We will transfer you to the airport
Full Itinerary - Tour Machu Picchu 4 Days
Day 01: Cusco - City Tour
Your arrival must be confirmed and we will be ready to start our services to you pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Upon arrival the best option you will have will be a light break to be prepared for the day. The pick up for this tour will begin at 13:30 hours (variable depending on the type of service), departing on a trip to the northeast of the city in a route of approximately 11 kilometers, which will last 30 minutes by the road: Cusco - Calca until reaching our initial starting point, the archaeological site of Tambomachay (3700 m.a.s.l), which form part of the National Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman. Later other important sites such as Puka Pukara (3580 m.a.s.l), Q'enqo (3580 m.a.s.l) will be the following stops at the height of kilometers 10 and 11 of the road in question. The visit to the heart itself (Saqsaywaman) - Main area - of the archaeological park in our tour, will be the next stop point in which the majesty of the place will detract importance to the time. The sacred temple of Qoricancha will end with the Inca part of the historical content of the route and the colonial history of our Cusco that will continue with all fanfare in the imposing Cathedral of Cusco, point that will end our tour on a high note. (No meals included)
Day 02: Sacred Valley
The tour will start with the pick up from your respective hotel and then we'll leave the city of Cusco, along the Cusco - Calca road. The tour will last between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm. From Qorao town we will begin a descent that will take us to the town of P'isaq (2950 masl) first stop on our itinerary where we will visit one of the largest crafts markets in Peru, famous for its origins and rich traditions, or, in the same area, we will visit the archaeological site of the same name. We will continue with our tour in the company of the Vilcanota, sacred river of the Incas, to arrive to the town of Urubamba (2870 masl) where the best of the Peruvian and Cusco cuisine will be a delight for our day’s lunch. Later in Ollantaytambo (2792 masl), aqueducts, terraces, temples, streets and legends framed in one of the geographical points that harbor villages of pure Inca descent, which will be the protagonists of the last point of visit that the sacred valley offers us. Already at the end of the afternoon we will go to the train station of the town to take the service that will lead us to Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night.
Day 03: Tour to Machu Picchu
The peak time of the trip will begin in the morning at roughly 9:00 am. We will take the bus that will ascend to the archaeological site itself, in an average of 25 minutes, on the Hiram Bingham Road. Upon arrival, a guided tour of two hours will allow us to make a personal tour and a necessary photographic session. We will have set a schedule to descend, lunch and take the train back to the town of Ollantaytambo and finally be transferred to the city of Cusco.
Day 04: Rainbow Mountain
The trekking to the Montaña de 7 Colores: the adventure will begin very early around 03:30 a.m. we will pick you up in your respective accomodations to then address for 2 hours to arriving to the pintoresque town of Cusipata at the south of the city of Cusco. Place where we will make a stop to provide some things that perhaps we will have forgotten in the rush as, mineral water, energizers, snacks, grains, etc.
After this short stop we will continue our trip where we will be able to watch different color landscapes, crops of multiple colors that blend among the mysterious mountains and thaws, Andean animals as the llama, alpaca, lambs, vicuñas and the deep valleys. We will arrive to the pintoresque town of Ocefina (Chillca) spot of thebeginning of our trekking here will be where we will be able to enjoy a tasty andean breakfast together to the settlers of the place. After our breakfast we will start our trekking for four hours up mountain up to arriving to the town of Machuraccay and then we will descend to the skirt of the hill Vinicunca where the settlers organized a small control of access to this mythical place.
Continuing the trekking we will go through by a trail that little by little will be changing the panorama among mountains of intense colors and small steams of icy water that feed and give life to this valley, in a way we are walking we will watch how the colors of our surroundings will be changing due to the weather. We will arrive to a height of 5033 masl. Summit of the mysterious mountain of 7 colors (Vinicunca)
This will be the spot where we will have enough time to be able to take photos, videos, etc. At the same time it will be the place where we will enjoy our snack while enjoying a panoramic view
After a so exquisite experience we will start the return trekking to the city of Cusco where we will be arriving approximately at 18:00 hours
Day 04: Transfer to the Airport
Breakfast in the Hotel. At due time we will make the transfer from the Hotel to the airport of Cusco
The Tour Machupicchu includes:
- Transfer: airport - hotel - airport.
- Transfer service.
- 02 nights’ hotel in the city of Cusco .
- One-night stay in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Professional guide service.
- Entrance fees to all described touristic points.
- Transportation: all services mentioned.
- Food: lunch, the second day in Urubamba
- Trains: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Buses: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
The tour to Machupicchu Not included:
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes (optional cost US$ 17.00)
- Discount of US$ 20.00 or Students with Valid up dated international Carnet (ISIC)
- Peruvians identified with DNI and less than 18 years.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 15 to 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
- It is important to take a break during the first hours of your stay in the city, in order to acclimate the body to the height
- The city of Cusco presents climatic changes, always carry a light warm garment and another impermeable.
- It is also necessary to take into account that because of the height, the level of ultraviolet (UV) radiation reaches levels of 16, so the use of sunscreen is very important.
- Remember to always carry your passport with you, require your visit stamp.
- Remember to check your train schedules to avoid inconvenience and dosage your time properly.
- If time allows, you should visit the hot springs of the town, and take a tour of the town, remember that this is pedestrian in its entirety.
- Depending on your interests you can pay a visit to the butterfly garden in this village, our team will be ready to provide you with all the information you require.
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...