Machu Picchu Full Day Tour From Poroy Station
THIS TOUR IS ONLY AVAILABLE BETWEEN MONTHS FROM MAY TO DECEMBER. MONTHS FROM JANUARY TO APRIL ALL OUTPUTS ARE FROM OLLANTAYTAMBO.
This 1-day visit to Machu Picchu is excellent for those visitors who wish to tour Machu Picchu for a single day. Enjoy an excellent train trip from Ollantaytambo through beautiful landscapes during the journey until you reach Machu Picchu, where next to our guide you travel through the citadel of Machu Picchu for 2 hours. It also has an exquisite lunch included in the town of Aguas Calientes. Book this tour in advance and take advantage of our best prices..
Itinerary of the Machu Picchu Day Tour
Tour Start: Hotel Reception 05:20 to 05:30 approx.
Finish the Tour: Cusco Historic Center 10:30 pm approx.
- 05:20 - Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the train station.
- 05:50 - Arrival at Poroy station.
- 06:40 - Departure of the train to the town of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes).
- 09:40 - Arrival at the Machu Picchu Pueblo station.
- 10:30 - Take the bus from the town of Machu Picchu to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu.
- 11:00 - Start of the tour inside Machu Picchu (it's 2 hours 30 minutes).
- 14:00 - Take the bus that will bring you back to the town of Machu Picchu.
- 15:00 - Free time in the town of Machu Picchu, so you can have lunch.
- 17:50 - Go to the train station.
- 18:20 - Departure of the train to Ollantaytambo station.
- 20:05 - Arrival at Ollantaytambo station and transfer to the City of Cusco (Historic Center).
- 22:30 - Arrives at the historic center of Cusco
Description of the Tour à Machu Picchu
Our visit to Machu Picchu begins with the pick-up from your Hotel in Cusco, and then take you to the station of Poroy (30 min from Bus Trip). We will board our train to Aguas Calientes, along the way we can appreciate the beautiful landscapes, mountain ranges and the excellent nature that awaits us. (Travel time by train 3 hours approx.)
Once we arrive in Aguas Calientes, our staff will be waiting for you at the train station, then go to the bus exit to the entrance of Machu Picchu.
At an agreed time with the Guide we will begin the guided tour of the Citadel of Machu Picchu, our guided tour will be through the most main parts of Machu Picchu, then you will have free time to take pictures and explore the citadel. (You choose the time to return to Aguas Calientes)
You must board the bus back to Aguas Calientes, here you will have free time for lunch. At the established time they should take the train back to Ollantaytambo. Here we will be waiting for you to travel from Back to the City of Cusco. (Ends Plaza de Recijo or San Francisco)
The time available to visit the citadel of Machu Picchu is 4 hours in total. These should be distributed in 2 hours of guided tour, and the rest, visiting the citadel freely.
The Tour Machupicchu full day includes:
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco
- Touristic Bus from Cusco – Train Station – Cusco
- Train Ticket from Poroy to Machupicchu Town
- Train Ticket from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo
- Reception at the Station of Aguas Calientes
- Entrance Ticket to the Citadel of Machupicchu
- Bus Ticket Consetur Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu
- Personalized assistance during your tour
The tour to Machupicchu Full Day does not include:
- Hotel in Cusco
- Local Air Flights
- Lunch in Machupicchu Town or Aguas Calientes
- Children: We have special rates for children.
- University Students: To access this document it is mandatory to have a valid Student Card.
- For people that pertain to the Andean Community (ECUADOR, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA), they have a 50% discount in the tickets of entrance to Machupicchu.
- Prices are for tour in a shared service groups of 08 o 20 paxes in Machupicchu. Ask for private tours to Machupicchu.
What do you Bring
- Personal documents.
- Backpack for Machu Picchu - Luggage Transfer Policies on Board the train (Route to Machu Picchu): Only 1 bag or backpack of 05kg / 11lb is allowed.
- Sneakers, light pants, polo or shirt, a cap or a hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, rain poncho in the rainy season.
- Water bottle.
- If you take medications take your medications.
- Camera and camcorder (charger or batteries
In order to send you all the information regarding how to book, Costs and others, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible by sending you all the necessary information and / or answering your questions.
Request more information here:
Machu Picchu Full Day From Cusco
Book now this Tour / Package here:
Machu Picchu Full Day From Cusco
MOST POPULAR TOURS
Tour Machu Piccchu
- Full Day -
This tour offers you the visit of the most important archaeological site in all of South America, Machu Picchu in a single day can tour the main places of this sanctuary
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 Days
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are the obligatory destinations that you should visit, tour the archaeological ruins of Pisac, ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu ...